An e-commerce expose. Cool information to check out. As big box stores like Best Buy continue to strive for their former relevance and market share, this great infographic delves into consumer preference and why people choose to shop from the comfort of their own homes.
As return shipping processes improve, speeds increase, and costs of shipping drop - there will be even less of a reason to go to a store for your preferred television, fitness equipment, or clothes. One of the new paradigms that I am seeing from a study of a Honda dealership near Johnson City, Tennessee is that people are now willing to shop for cars outside of the buying radius. Shipping cars has become normal in the industry.
It all goes back to the ease, convenience, and customer service that you see depicted in the statistics above.
- michaeljgaffney reblogged this from webmsmith
- gokejnr reblogged this from webmsmith
- catherineadavis likes this
- conquistadorfelipe likes this
- bisforb likes this
- writingcapital likes this
- gary likes this
- allyouneedispop likes this
- ryryschultz reblogged this from webmsmith
- ryryschultz likes this
- gabrielpaulo reblogged this from webmsmith
- talktomegoose likes this
- laviedemer likes this
- czarbazaaar likes this
- webmsmith posted this